High Blood pressure is a situation where the pressure of the blood in the arteries is higher than normal. Blood pressure is the measurement of the force of the blood pushing against blood vessel walls. The arteries take the blood from the heart to the whole body. It affects the working process of the heart and makes it harder to pump blood out to the body. It makes the arteries harder and further develops the complicacies of stroke, kidney disease or heart failure.
Causes for High Blood Pressure :-
There are many reasons which contribute to the situation of High Blood pressure. The exact causes are not yet known, but some conditions collaboratively effect it. Like,
- Smoking releases nicotine that hardens and blocks the blood arteries.
- Being Overweight or Obese
- Chronic kidney disease
- Excess alcohol consumption
- Lack of normal and proper physical activity
- Tension and depression
- Too much salt in the diet.
- Adrenal and thyroid disorders
- Sleep disorders
Normally, High Blood Pressure symptoms cannot be seen even when blood pressure readings reach to the dangerously high levels. Sometimes, people with high blood pressure experience headaches, shortness of breath, nosebleeds, but these are not the sufficient and specific signs to know about the problem of HBP.
The better upkeep is to get your blood pressure checked twice in a year and if your doctor feels any major difference then you should probably go for more analysis.
What should be the Normal Blood Pressure or How I will know I Suffer from this Disease?
For your analysis, blood pressure slabs are given below.
- Normal- Higher limits -120 and Lower limits- 80
- Pre-hypertension- Higher limits 120-139 and Lower limits 80- 89
- High Blood Pressure Stage-1 – Higher limits 140-159 and Lower limits 90- 99
- High Blood Pressure Stage-2-Higher limits-160 & above and Lower limits 100 & above
- High Blood Pressure in 60 above people – Higher limits -150 and above and Lower limits- 90 and above
How Dangerous is the High Blood Pressure Situation?
Controlling blood pressure situation is very serious because with time, if proper medication is not taken, the blood arteries narrow further and increases the pressure on the heart. The increased pressure increases the load in the blood pumping process, hardens the arteries and maximizes the chances of heart strokes or heart failures.
Any physical work that increases the heart rate increases the pressure and makes the condition critical.
How we can help you in Controlling High Blood Pressure.
We have the expertise in Natural Medication. From our thorough research and years of knowledge, we have made Hashmi HT-NIL capsules, a very effective natural medicine to control high blood pressure.